Header

home about fashion photography lifestyle ct

Flapper Doodle March

This year I have been keeping track of the days with this gorgeous black and white calender, illustrated by the lovely Kate of Flapper Doodle. I thought I would share it with you now as the illustration for March is my absolute favourite! I hope that it serves as a good omen for the month, as life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately. I love the Flapper Doodle girls, they seem like the perfect mix of elegant and fun. The headbands are leftover from the 1920s hens night, but I can definitely see myself wearing them again in day-to-day life (I love a good headband to save a bad hair day).

7 comments:

Amber Rose, Laughing With Broken Eyes said...

This calendar is the cutest thing ever. I very well may buy myself one. :)

m i s s . t e a said...

did she ever illustrate childrens' books? I swear I remember reading books that had a similar style of drawings when I was a child x misstea & co.

Two Buttons said...

The illustrations are gorgeous. Also love all your pearls!
xx Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Zane said...

amazing calendar, love the illustrations

mahaila said...

These are so cute. I love how they all have their eyes closed. so sweet:)

Aliya said...

This is so adorable! Kate is so talented, isn't she?!

x Aliya
www.hillsidestory.net

la petite libellule said...

jajaja very beautiful :) http://lepetitlibellule.blogspot.com/2012/03/barbie-spring-in-tokyo.html

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD