Header

home about fashion photography lifestyle ct

Reading: Bespoke Zine

I was recently introduced to a new Australian publication by the name of *bespoke*. It is a zine filled with the loveliest illustrations from cover-to-cover, as well as features on fashion designers, artists and crafters... sewing tips... DIY ideas... short stories... informative articles for creative types... vintage recipes... and much more! The zine is available as a print publication (the perfect small size for popping in my handbag to take to Sunday brunch) or as a digital download (which I like to read on my laptop on a rainy day with a blanket and a fresh cup of coffee). If you would like to check out *bespoke* for yourself, you can visit their website here. Happy reading x

3 comments:

saramadebeth said...

wow, just from the covers i can tell it's a great magazine! :)

http://saramadebeth.wordpress.com

Katherine said...

I love Bespoke! I just discovered your blog and love it.

A "cheery" disposition said...

These are lovely illustrations. I really love the pink flower one.

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD