Header

home about fashion photography lifestyle ct

These Days

How is your Sunday going? I have been stuck at home with a cold (well, except for a cafe visit for much-needed coffee), so I am feeling a bit restless. It's not all bad though - I have watched a bunch of documentaries, made many a hot chocolate and done a smidgen of online shopping too. And now I have even found the energy to blog (well, at least a little!). Below is a small snapshot of life lately... including Autumn leaves falling absolutely everywhere... weekend picnics at the local park... long Sunday brunches... enjoying skirts without stockings before it becomes too chilly... and picking out flowers at the florist. x

8 comments:

Zane said...

Get well soon, dear! And I loved the little snapshots of your life here.

Angie said...

Lovely photos, hope you feel better soon!! xx

Two Buttons said...

Hope you get well soon, these pictures are simply gorgeous.
X Jane

http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Cute pictures =) X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Elif Onay said...

Get well soon! I love the photos.
http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

Blithely Unaware said...

Your Autumn looks beautiful.
I'm loving an afternoon hot chocolate at the moment too!

xox

ana b. said...

Oh those tricky transition season colds! They're terrible. I hope you're feeling better and having lots of hot lemon, honey and ginger. I like to play a game of brinkmanship with bare legs in autumn and I try to see how long I can go without stockings until I just get too cold.

Vanessa F. @ Cores de Outubro said...

In love with the last picture... I love butterflies :D

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD